Graduate course (Data Science MSc), Bocconi University, 2019
This is a hands-on introduction to FinTech and Blockchains for future data scientists. The course has the following objectives:
- teach blockchain and its technological foundations in a hands-on, code-driven approach
- explore the disruptive potential of digital transformation for financial intermediation
- discuss machine learning strategies that future data scientists should know for FinTech lending and insurance underwriting.
- enable students to run their first project of their own and explore creatively.
- develop the necessary coding skills on the side.